Riddick 216 - NCSU Qualitative Education Research Lab (QERL)
This room designed for researcher-subject interviews features:
- pan/tilt/zoom High-Definition ceiling-mounted camera,
- powered table-top conference microphone with wall audio jack,
- hand-held remote control for camera orientation control,
- wall-mounted whiteboard,
- Dell workstation,
- sound insulation from wall panels,
- wireless signal and ethernet ports,
- insulation from cell phone towers,
- and a two-way mirror to observation room.
Click on each room on the map below to explore its features for researchers.