Editorial A Contracorriente accepts manuscripts pertaining—but not restricted—to the following topics:
- Latin American Cultural Studies
- Latin American History
- Latin American Literary Criticism
- Latin American Politics
- Latin American Studies in general
Please limit your proposal to a maximum of fifteen (15) pages, and include all of the following:
- Aims and Rationale
- Summary of the book's argument
- Key Themes
- Key Features
- Significance/Uniqueness in the field
- Target Readership
- Summary of Contents (chapter by chapter)
- Send in the introduction and one chapter.
- Include author's curriculum vitae
If we like the sound of a proposal we will contact you within three (3) weeks.
Proposals should be typed using a word processor and submitted electronically as a WORD/RTF/PDF document. Please send your proposal by email to Greg Dawes, Editor, ‹gadfll at ncsu dot edu›.