The Crafts Center at NC State
Space is still available in the following classes* that begin in August and early September:
- Intro to Stained Glass-Section A (begins Aug. 27), one space left!
- Introduction to Raku (begins Sept. 2)
- Hand Spinning (begins Sept. 9)
- Intro to the Potters Wheel-Section C, for NC State students only (begins Sept. 12)
- Crafting in the Afternoon-Section C; Byzantine chain bracelet, for NC State students only (Sept. 12)
- Bike Repair & Maintenance-Section A (begins Sept. 16)
- Continuing Digital Photography (begins Sept. 17)
- Pinhole Camera Challenge, for NC State students only (Sept. 20 or Sept. 21)
- Handmade Natural Body Care: Lotions, Soaps, & Lip Balm ( Sept. 26 & 27)
*Crafts Center classes are extracurricular, non-credit classes.
Trouble viewing this page? If you are using Internet Explorer 8 or 9 as your web browser, you may have trouble viewing or using the links at the right. To correct this display problem, set your Compatibility View toolbar button>>
CRAFTS CENTER INFORMATION: 919.515.2457
Website updated 08/26/2014