ARTS NC STATE announces the
14th Annual Student Art Purchase
Since 2001, ARTS NC State has purchased original artwork of NC State students. Any currently enrolled, full-time NC State student is eligible to submit artwork for judging. A committee comprised of faculty, staff, students and local artists review the submitted work and choose the art to be purchased.
The chosen works will become a part of the permanent collection of ARTS NC STATE and will hang in Talley Student Center or selected locations on campus.
Artwork must be priced at $400 or less
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER NC STATE STUDENT
For 2-D work:
- Artwork may be no larger than 52” x 52” (including the frame)
- Needs to be ready to hang (either canvas with sturdy framing or framed with matting, wiring, etc.)
For 3-D work:
- Artwork may be no larger than 20”H x 15”W x 15”D
- 3-D work may include: Ceramics, Wood, Textiles, Metals, Glass
- 3-D work should include mounting device so that piece can sit on horizontal surface or be mounted to a vertical surface.
For more information, contact Amy Sawyers, Coordinator of Arts Outreach, at 513-1044 or email email@example.com.