ARTS NC STATE announces the
13th Annual Student Art Purchase
Since 2001, ARTS NC State has purchased original artwork of NC State students. Any currently enrolled, full-time NC State student is eligible to submit artwork for judging. A committee comprised of faculty, staff, students and local artists review the submitted work and choose the art to be purchased.
The chosen works will become a part of the permanent collection of ARTS NC STATE and will hang in the Talley Student Center or selected locations on campus.
Artwork must be priced at $400 or less
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER NC STATE STUDENT
For 2-D work:
- Artwork may be no larger than 52” x 52” (including the frame)
- Needs to be ready to hang (either canvas with sturdy framing or framed with matting, wiring, etc.)
For 3-D work:
- Artwork may be no larger than 20”H x 15”W x 15”D
- 3-D work may include: Ceramics, Wood, Textiles, Metals, Glass
- 3-D work should include mounting device so that piece can sit on horizontal surface or be mounted to a vertical surface.
To enter your work:
Bring artwork to the Gregg Museum of Art & Design located on the 2nd floor of Talley Student Center on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 from 9am – 3pm. Artwork will be judged that evening and artists will be notified by email of the results.
For more information, contact Lori Jones, Community Engagement Coordinator, at 513-3052 or email email@example.com.