The Division of Academic and Student Affairs (DASA) Assessment Council is an advisory group comprised of at least one representative from the 30-plus units within DASA, tasked with providing guidance to the DASA Office of Assessment on assessment issues. Council meetings provide an opportunity for individuals from across the DASA spectrum to come together to discuss assessment issues, both specific and general and to share their results and plans. Specifically, the Council is responsible for:
- Communicating assessment-related information to their units
- Setting broad assessment expectations for the units.
- Setting a yearly assessment schedule for the units.
- Assisting in the planning of assessment initiatives at the Division level
- Discussing overlapping outcomes and appropriate means to combine assessment initiatives.
Additional Assessment Council Information:
2012-2013 Council Members
September 17, 2012 - 3pm (201 Witherspoon)
7, 2012 - 9am (Carmichael Playzone)
January 4, 2013 - 10am (215 Park Shops)
March 4, 2013
- 3pm (DH Hill Library)
May 6, 2013 - 2pm (113 Harrelson)
Professional Development Workshops:
Assessment 101, October 11 - 10am (3118 Talley)
Introduction to Qualitative Methods, October
26 - 10am (3118 Talley)
Stats 101, December 5 - 9am; December 6 - 1pm (Avent Ferry Technology Center)
Communicating With Infographics, February 19 - 2:30pm (Carmichael Playzone)
Designing and Distributing Quality Surveys, February 28 - 2:30pm (3118 Talley)