Incorrect Logo Usage
1. Do not obstruct the logo with any graphic or image.
2. Do not add a drop shadow to the logo.
3, 4. Do not scale the logo disproportionately so it is wider, taller, thinner or thicker than the approved proportions.
5. Do not change the size or shape of the red rectangle in relation to the type.
6. Do not change the font or recreate the logo in any way.
7, 8. Do not make the type or the rectangle in the logo any color other than red, white or black.
9. Do not put the red logo on a red background; instead use the white logotype.
10. Do not put a white line around the logo.
11. Do not combine the logo with type to make a new logo.
12. Do not combine the logo with any other logos.