1) After you have
selected a map to print, it will load in Adobe Acrobat viewer.
2) Click on the Adobe Acrobat menu
bar "MAGNIFYING GLASS WITH THE PLUS SIGN".
3) Move your mouse cursor
over the map image, click and drag a window around the area you want to make
4) Click on the GRAPHICS SELECT TOOL, which is located in the Acrobat menu bar,
which looks like a small circle and square in the middle of a dashed rectangle.
5) Move your mouse cursor over the map image, click and drag a window around
the area you want to print.
6) Click on the FILE BUTTON.
7) Click on PRINT.
8) Choose the SELECTED GRAPHIC option under the print range category.
9) Choose the EXPAND SMALL PAGES TO PAPER SIZE option under the copies and adjustments
10) The selected area should now appear and fill up your preview screen's page.
Click on OKAY to print your image.