NC State students graduate in May, summer, and December. While many students continue on to graduate or professional school, most seek entry-level jobs. Thank you for providing outstanding opportunities for NC State graduates!
Start with ePACK
- Post entry-level jobs in ePACK – interested students will apply.
- Expand your pool of candidates by searching the database and inviting students to apply.
- Select students of interest and contact them directly.
- Set up on-campus interviews – if convenient.
Tips for recruiting success
- Attract students by providing details about the organization and opportunity in your posting.
- Consider a variety of majors and graduation dates.
- Be flexible about GPA -- consider all accomplishments.
- Consider additional ways to increase your visibility on campus.