Workshops | TREE Seminar Series
TRIANGLE RESOURCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS SEMINAR SERIES (TREE)
CEnREP has joined with RTI International and Duke University to present the Triangle Resource and Environmental Economics Seminar Series. Support for the workshops is provided by the Department of Agricultural and Resources Economics and the Department of Economics at NC State University, RTI International and Duke University. Prominent speakers are brought in from universities throughout the nation as well as government agencies to speak on topics of current interest.
The workshops are coordinated by Roger von Haefen, CEnREP Associate Director, George Van Houtven of RTI International, Billy Pizer, Associate Professor at Duke, Marc Jeuland, Assistant Professor at Duke, Christopher Timmins, Professor at Duke, and Steven Sexton Assistant Professor at NCSU.
Unless otherwise announced, the workshop series meets at RTI International (map) on Thursdays from 3:15 pm to 4:45 pm. Papers presented at the workshops, when available, are posted on this website. For the Spring Semester 2014 the following speakers will be presenting:
- September 11, 2014, Elaine Hill, University of Rochester, Location TBA
- October 2, 2014, Arik Levinson, Georgetown University, Bldg O9, CR 137, RTI
- October 16, 2014, Todd Cherry, Appalachian State University, Bldg O9, CR 137, RTI
- October 30, 2014, David Rapson, University of California, Davis, Bldg O9, CR 137, RTI
- November 6, 2014, Rob Johnston, Clark University, Bldg O9, CR 137, RTI
PAST TREE SEMINARS