Workshops | TREE Seminar Series
TRIANGLE RESOURCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS SEMINAR SERIES (TREE)
CEnREP has joined with RTI International and Duke University to present the Triangle Resource and Environmental Economics Seminar Series. Support for the workshops is provided by the Department of Agricultural and Resources Economics and the Department of Economics at NC State University, RTI International and Duke University. Prominent speakers are brought in from universities throughout the nation as well as government agencies to speak on topics of current interest.
Unless otherwise announced, the workshop series meets at RTI International (map) on Thursdays from 3:15 pm to 4:45 pm. Papers presented at the workshops, when available, are posted on this website.
In addition, two additional speakers on off days who will be speaking at Duke, sponsored by the Duke University Energy Initiative (DUEI)
For the Spring Semester 2015 the following speakers will be presenting:
- January 22, 2015, Josh Graff-Zivin, University of California, San Diego, "Gray Matters: Fetal Pollution Exposure and Human Capital Formation" (Paper) Cox Multipurpose Room, RTI
- February 12, 2015, Kelsey Jack, Tufts University, "Technology Adoption Under Uncertainty" (Paper) Cox Multipurpose Room, RTI
- March 5, 2015, Kathy Baylis, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, "Conserving Forests: Mandates, Management or Money?" (Paper to be posted later) Cox Multipurpose Room, RTI
- March 26, 2015, Matt Harding, Duke University, Cox Multipurpose Room, RTI
- April 9, 2015, David Zilberman, University of California, Berkeley, Cox Multipurpose Room, RTI
- April 17, 2015, Grant Miller, Stanford University, Cox Multipurpose Room, RTI *Note: This TREE event will start at 1:30pm*
PAST TREE SEMINARS