Workshops | TREE Seminar Series
TRIANGLE RESOURCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS SEMINAR SERIES (TREE)
CEnREP has joined with RTI International and Duke University to present the Triangle Resource and Environmental Economics Seminar Series. Support for the workshops is provided by the Department of Agricultural and Resources Economics and the Department of Economics at NC State University, RTI International and Duke University. Prominent speakers are brought in from universities throughout the nation as well as government agencies to speak on topics of current interest.
Unless otherwise announced, the workshop series meets at RTI International (map) on Thursdays from 3:15 pm to 4:45 pm. Papers presented at the workshops, when available, are posted on this website.
In addition, two additional speakers on off days who will be speaking at Duke, sponsored by the Duke University Energy Initiative (DUEI)
For the Spring Semester 2015 the following speakers will be presenting:
- January 22, 2014, Josh Graff-Zivin, University of California, San Diego
- February 12, 2014, Kelsey Jack, Tufts University
- February 26, 2014, Lutz Kilian, Michigan State University (DUEI event),
- March 5, 2014, Kathy Baylis, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- March 26, 2014 Matt Harding, Duke University
- April 9, 2014, David Zilberman, University of California, Berkeley
- April 17, 2014, Grant Miller, Stanford University *Note: This TREE event will start at 1:30pm*
- April 23, 2014, Severin Borenstein, University of California, Berkeley, (DUEI event)
PAST TREE SEMINARS