China Agricultural University
China Agricultural University (CAU) in Beijing, China, specializes in agriculture, biology, engineering, veterinary medicine, economics, management, humanities and social sciences. It was formed in 1995 by a merger of the Beijing Agricultural University and the Beijing Agricultural Engineering University.
Research and summer-study programs primarily for students in NC State’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and College of Veterinary Medicine.
A new gymnasium, currently under construction, will be the site of the wrestling events for the 2008 Summer Olympics.
- 18,390 students total
- 14,400 undergraduates
- 2,530 master candidates
- 1,460 doctoral candidates
- Bachelor’s degrees in 60 fields
- Master’s degrees in 91 fields
- Doctoral degrees in 61 fields
- 1,180 faculty and staff
- 5 academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 5 academicians of the Chinese Academy of Engineering
Visit Web site: