Pinwheel Film Festival 2004
Download entry form, pdf
March 5, 2004
*May not exceed 30 minutes.
* Only the Director may complete the entry form.
* Filmmakers under the age of 18 must also include a signature of
a parent or guardian.
* The entry form must be complete for your submission to be considered
a valid entry.
* Submission (VHS, DVD, or CD-ROM ) should be clearly labeled with
a title and filmmaker.
* Submissions and accompanying materials will not be returned.
* All content in the film must be in accordance with United States
Complete entries should be submitted to the Cinema Box Office in
Witherspoon Student Cinema between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through
Friday, or mailed to:
104 Witherspoon Student Center
NCSU Box 7318
Raleigh, NC 27695
A screening committee will evaluate and select films to be presented
at the Pinwheel Film Festival. If your film is selected you will
receive further information by phone and e-mail at least one week
before the festival.
your film is selected, you will be expected to provide:
* A screening copy of your film.
* A representative image from your film in .GIF or .JPEG format.
* A brief biography of the director.
* Saturday, March 27, 2004. Time: TBA