The Crafts Center at NC State
The Crafts Center is now open for the fall semester. Thanks to everyone who came out to our Open House and Pottery Sale on 8/18 and also to see us in the Arts tent at the University's PACKAPALOOZA event on 8/22. Check out the photos on our Facebook page.
Cost increase for Visitor Parking Permits effective August 16, 2015.
Space is still available in the following classes* that begin in August thru mid-September:
- Beginning Guitar- Section B (begins Aug. 26)
- Wheel Therapy (begins Aug. 29)
- NC State in Black & White (begins Aug. 31)
- Finishing Touches (begins Sept. 2)
- Pinhole Camera Challenge, for NC State students only (Sept. 12 or Sept. 13)
- The Electric Cigar Box Guitar (begins Sept. 14)
- Bike Repair & Maintenance - Section A (begins Sept. 17)
- Crafternoons- Session D; Creative Card Making, for NC State Students only (Sept. 18)
*Crafts Center classes are extracurricular, non-credit classes.
Trouble viewing this page? If you are using Internet Explorer 8 or 9 as your web browser, you may have trouble viewing or using the links at the right. To correct this display problem, set your Compatibility View toolbar button>>
CRAFTS CENTER INFORMATION: 919.515.2457
Website updated 08/26/2015
2015 Fall Registration NewsletterAll the info about upcoming fall crafts class registration, events, and end of summer semester reminders for studio users. Use the link below to see the news!