The Crafts Center's Location
The Crafts Center is located on the first floor of Thompson Hall on the NC State University campus. The entrance to The Crafts Center is located on Jensen Drive, across from the Coliseum Parking Deck.
Visitor parking is available in the Coliseum Parking Deck. Visitor Parking Permits are required on weekdays between 7 - 5 pm. How to obtain & pay for Visitor Parking Permits>>
Parking in the deck is free after 5:00 pm and on weekends.
Please note that parking on the streets is for Employee or NCSU residence hall permits only - all others may be fined or towed.
CRAFTS CENTER INFORMATION: 919.515.2457
The Crafts Center's physical street address for use with GPS and on-line map searches is 210 Jensen Drive, Raleigh, NC 27606 (do not use this as a mailing address or your mail will be returned to you)
Directions from within the Raleigh area - from the beltline (I-440), take either the Western Blvd. exit or the Hillsborough St. exit heading toward NCSU & downtown Raleigh (inside beltline), then
1. Turn left onto Pullen Drive
2. Turn left onto Dunn Ave
3. Turn left onto Jensen Drive. The Crafts Center entrance will be on your left, directly opposite to the parking deck entrance on your right.
From Hillsborough Street:
1. Follow Hillsborough to Pullen Road (at the traffic circle)
3 Turn onto PullenRoad
4. Follow Pullen Road through the next traffic circle & over the railroad bridge
5. Turn right onto Dunn Avenue
6. Turn left onto Jensen Drive. Crafts Center is on the left and parking deck is on the right.