If you have come to this site to report an item or issue anywhere on campus that requires IMMEDIATE attention or is a Campus Emergency…
For a campus emergency, you will need to dial 911 to reach the Campus Police Communications Officer. This person will immediately contact the appropriate party whether it is response to: crime, fire, medical emergency, spill, gas leak, odor, immediate serious hazard for trip or fall, and other items requiring immediate attention. Do not contact the Safety Hotline to report emergencies.
- If you want to report a safety condition within your building that requires attention to correct a less immediate safety concern, please contact your Building Liaison who will submit a work order to the Facilities Operations Department.
- If you want to report a safety condition outside of your building that requires attention to correct a less immediate safety concern, you can contact the Facilities Operations Work Center at 515-2991.
- If you want to report something that is
- not an emergency,
- you are not sure who to contact,
- want to remain anonymous,
- for any other reason you may wish to
contact the NCSU Safety Hotline.
Safety Hotline Number 515-5445
Email: Safety Hotline
Faculty, staff, and students can report any safety concerns, complaints, suggestions or comments on safety issues via phone (515-5445) or fax (513-2690).
You can call at any time, 24 hours a day. If you don’t connect immediately, please leave a message on the hotline answering machine. Callers may remain anonymous. All concerns and complaints will be evaluated and results of action taken communicated back to interested parties. For those wishing to remain anonymous, you can check the status of your concern by checking Safety Hotline Log - cases and dispositions.
If you have a question or concern and wish to bypass the Safety Hotline and directly contact the person in EH&S responsible for a particular subject area, please check the index of services from the EH&SC web site
For additional assistance, call Scott Mabry at 515-6871 or send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that the Hotline does not replace current methods for reporting emergencies. Continue to call Public Safety at 911. Crime Alert information: Crime Alerts.