Chairman's Leadership Activities
To recoginze and enhance the leadership development commitment of Chairman's Leadership Circle members, the Shelton Leadership Center will arrange unique opportunities for participation by members.
Chairman's Leadership Circle members will have special opportunities at the state, local and national level that will increase the member's understanding of those that protect our nations's freedoms and deepen the commitment for values-based leadership and service.
The following are examples of proposed invitational events and activities:
- Attend leadership seminars, briefings and receptions with Shelton Center National Board of Advisors
- Participate in dynamic hands-on military field exercises and training
- Observe ceremonies for returning troops
- Attend events at US army Command and General Staff College
- VIP guest status at Shelton Leadership Forum
- VIP Golf event honoring veterans
- VIP tours of military museums and installations
- Exhibit booth at Shelton Center Annual Forum (Corporate members)
- Participate in events involving Wounded Warriors
- Participate in Virtual Reality Simulation Warfare Training
- Other exclusive activities TBA