Dates and Locations
The Shelton Challenge will be offered at the following dates and locations below. If you will be flying to the program from out-of-state, please contact our office so we are able to assist in making arrangements from the airport at 919-513-0148. Please contact our office at least a week prior to the program so we are able to make the appropriate accommodations.
Shelton Challenge Locations
- June 16-21, 2013 - North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- June 23-28, 2013 - UNC-Charlotte, NC
- June 23-28, 2013 - NC Wesleyan College, Rocky Mount, NC - For more details...
- July 7-12, 2013 - North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- July 21-26, 2013 - East Carolina University, Greenville, NC - For more details...
- July 21-26, 2013 - North Carolina State Univesity, Raleigh, NC (will offer both the Shelton Challenge and Shelton Challenge Take II courses)
Enrollment to attend the Shelton Challenge is based on when all materials are received for the applicant. Once we receive an application, 2 references and deposit, we process the application packet. Spaces are filled as applications are complete. We encourage applicants to send applications in early to guarantee greater likelihood for a space in one of the program sites.