The Shelton Leadership Forum is an annual program that provides professionals in the field of corporate, government, community, higher education, and K-12 education to develop in the areas of values-based leadership skills and learn from experts in their corresponding fields on ways to apply personal experiences back into their own communities and work environments. One feature of the forum is to provide keynote speakers whose experiences address across a broad spectrum of professional careers.
We encourage you to view the biographies of the keynote speakers that have assisted to strengthen the success of our Shelton Forums each year.
- 2011 Keynotes - Jim Whitehurst, CEO of Red Hat, Verne Harnish, CEO of Gazelles, Inc., and Tom Brokaw, NBC Correspondent and author of "The Greatest Generation"
- 2010 Keynotes - General Dan McNeill, Retired U.S. Army and Bridget A. van Kralingen, General Manager, IBM North America
- 2010 Program [pdf]
- 2009 Keynote - Sherron Watkins, Sherron Watkins and Company, Inc.
- 2009 Program [pdf]
- 2008 Keynote - Cal Ripken, Baseball Iron Man and Hall of Famer
- 2008 Program [pdf]
- 2007 Keynote - Howard Putnam, Former CEO of Southwest Airlines
- 2007 Program [pdf]
- 2006 Keynote - Secretary William Cohen, Former Secretary of Defense
- 2006 Program [pdf]
- 2005 Featured Speakers - Ross Perot and Dr. John Maxwell, Author, The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader
- 2005 Program [pdf]
- 2004 Keynote Speaker - Jim Kouzes, Author, The Leadership Challenge
- 2004 Program [pdf]
- 2003 Keynote Speaker - Dr. Stephen Covey, Author, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- 2003 Program [pdf]