In an effort to better serve the campus community and to continue the Facilities Operations’ commitment to Sustainability, University Mail Services will no longer be mailing invoices. Beginning in May 2010, all Mail Services invoices will be loaded into PeopleSoft as individual IDTs with a transaction type of UMS. This new process will allow each department to view their invoice online by going into the Financial System via the MyPack Portal. The invoice number can be found in the “reference” field in the Wolfpack Reporting System journal drilldown. Below are instructions on how to access your invoice(s):
Navigation to the IDT System:
1. Using an Internet browser, access the Financial System using the NC State MyPack Portal
2. Login using your Unity ID and password
3. Click on Financial System
4. Click on Interdepartmental Transactions
5. Click on Find an Existing Value tab, enter the Invoice Number in the Transaction ID and hit the Search Button
6. You will have the option to print the IDT/Invoice.
Thank you for using Mail Services for all of your mailing needs. Should you have any questions, please contact Eric White- Mail Services Manager at 515-9860.
Click here for billing memo.