General Faculty Meeting
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
D. H. Hill Library (Erdahl Cloyd Auditorium)
1. Call to Order
2. Remarks, David Zonderman , Chair of the NCSU Faculty
3. Approval of Minutes, Dennis Daley, Secretary of the NCSU Faculty
4. Remarks and Discussion, Chancellor Woodson
5. Remarks and Discussion, Provost Arden
6. Statements from Candidates for Chair-elect of Faculty
- Dennis Daley (CHASS)
- Jeannette Moore (CALS)
- Tom Miller, Vice Provost
- Diane Chapman, Director-Office of Faculty Development
- Linda Krute, Director-Distance Engineering Education Programs
8. Faculty Discussion—Possible Questions
- How does DE align with the University's Strategic Plan in terms of student success?
- How does DE affect Departmental budgets and faculty compensation?
- How does DE impact the lives of on-campus students?
9. Old Business
10. New Business
11. Issues of Concern12. Adjourn