Parents & Families Association
The Parents & Families Association is intended to strengthen the relationship we have with our students' families and is designed to increase our communication with parents and actively involve them in the life of the University. As a member, you will be a part of our community in a way that promotes the success of the student we all care so much about. In return for your membership, you will have access to valuable programs and services designed specifically to keep you informed and involved. You also become eligible for many great benefits.
- access to the Parents' HelpLine
- the Parents' Handbook and other orientation materials;
- discounts at local hotels, restaurants, a florist, rental-car service, on and off campus entertainment venues, and more through the Very Important Parent discount program
- PACKParents, the semesterly newsletter of the Parents & Families Association;
- subscription to "Hello North Carolina State Parents!," a periodic email newsletter
- an informative web site just for parents;
- invitations to events planned specifically for parents;
- a decal to proudly display on your car;
- a membership pin;
- and canvas tote bag..
MembershipYou are a member if:
- If you have attended Parents' Orientation,
- or if you joined the Parents & Families Association directly at an earlier date (there are no renewal fees)
If neither of these categories applies to you and you are interested in becoming a member, there is a one-time $80.00 membership fee per household to join the Parents & Families Association. Your membership will support programs and services for you for the entire time your student is enrolled. In return for your membership, you will have access to valuable programs and services designed specifically to keep you informed and involved. You will also become eligible for the great benefits listed.
Please call the parents helpline for more information at 919-515-2441.