All nominations for the Gertrude Cox Award should be submitted online. Nomination Form
- Any NCSU Faculty or Staff member may nominate a current Faculty or Staff member.
- Self-nominations are also requested and encouraged.
- Nominations should be based on a project developed or refined in the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Applicants from previous years who did not win the Gertrude Cox Award are encouraged to reapply with previous project refinements or new projects.
Method of selection will be by peer-reviewed faculty process. Judging will be based on:
- Direct effects on student learning
- Direct effects on student motivation
- Direct effects on student creativity
- Impact of teaching innovation on campus and beyond the campus
And will take into consideration:
- Technical merit
- Navigational logic
- multimedia elements
- connection to target curriculum
- depth and breadth of project content