Staying in Touch
If you're an alumnus of the NC State Graduate School, we want to hear how you are doing! Graduate education can be a transformative experience that places you on a path to success — we'd love to learn where you ended up after you left NC State and share your success story with others. If you'd like to help us create communities of our graduate alumni, please:
- Take a look at the NC State Alumni Association and the many activities it sponsors for alumni and friends of NC State.
- Sign up for the Graduate School newsletter and stay up-to-date on our activities, achievements, new programs, meetings, workshops, and upcoming events.
Making Excellence Possible
NC State has earned a national reputation as a premier graduate school thanks, in part, to resources and programs made possible by the generous support of our alumni and friends. We are grateful to them for their contributions to our success. If you or your company are interested in supporting our activities, we'd be glad to provide you with more information on your giving options, our development priorities, and ways you can help us continue to build world-class graduate programs:
- Learn how giving is supporting excellence, innovation, and leadership in NC State's graduate school community through endowments that finance fellowships, professional development activities.
- Support the Graduate School and make a fundamental difference in the lives of our scholars by giving.
- Review NC State's partnership philosophy for more information on how your organization can collaborate with the Graduate School on mutual research and development or workforce needs.