ETD Workshop Registration
Click here to view the Online ETD Workshop - sign into the Mediasite server using your Unity ID and password.
Click here to register for the In-person ETD Workshop.
WHO ATTENDS: Master's thesis students, doctoral students, faculty, and staff.
WHEN TO ATTEND: Students should attend the ETD Workshop prior to starting to write their thesis or dissertation.
* Master Thesis students should attend at the end of their first year.
* Doctoral students should attend when they pass the preliminary exam.
- Online Workshop - NO REGISTRATION required. Available 24-7-365. The online workshop is presented in sections by topic.
- In-person Workshop - Students, staff, and faculty are to register for a specific workshop in order to attend. Seats are limited so register early. The workshop is FREE. The workshop is 2.5 hours; the workshop times are 9:30-12:00 or 1:30-4:00pm--view your workshop time when you sign up.
PRE-WORK: Read the information on the ETD Website and read the ETD Guide. Come prepared with questions to ask. The information covered in the workshop is a review. It should not be the first time the student is learning the information.
WORKSHOP LOCATION: All workshops are held in the ITTC Labs in DH Hill Library (directions to ITTC Labs). There is NO CHARGE for these workshops. The workshop is 2.5 hours.
WHAT IS COVERED: The ETD Workshop will cover the information on the ETD Website such as Graduate School formatting requirements, steps for ETD submission, ETD deadlines, doctoral required forms and fee, ETD templates, FAQ/Technical help, and the ETD submission process.
ETD WORKSHOP OBJECTIVES: *This workshop is a review of the information on the ETD Website*
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Find the resources you need on the ETD website
- Pinpoint your deadlines for graduation
- Complete the ETD submission steps
- Format your file in the Graduate School's required format
- Submit the draft file for your ETD review and submit the final error-free file for Graduate School acceptance and Advisory Committee acceptance
Click here to take the ETD Workshop Evaluation.
If you are a person with a disability and desire accommodations for submitting an ETD, please contact the ETD Editor two weeks prior to the accomodation. For information about accessing a cataloged ETD, please contact the library.