DOE SCHOLARS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
SPONSORING AGENCY: U.S. Department of Energy
SUMMARY: The U.S. Department of Energy Scholars Internship program is designed to provide participants a competitive edge upon entering the Department of Energy workforce. Assignments afford students the opportunity to work with leading scientists and experts. Appointments are made at entry- to mid-levels and offer an opportunity to work on assignments that impact the nation and the world.
Computer Science and Information Technology
Safety and Health
Accounting and Finance
- A US citizen 18 years or older
- An undergraduate, graduate, or recent graduate of an accredited institute of higher education
- Minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.9
- Ten-week appointments the summer; up to 16 weeks during semester appointments
- Weekly stipends of $550 for undergraduates or $600 for graduate students and postgraduates
- Round-trip travel from home or institution to the appointment site
DEADLINE: January 31, 2008
For further information on this program, please see the DOE Scholars Internship page on the ORISE website.