SEMICONDUCTOR RESEARCH CORPORATION MASTER'S SCHOLARSHIP
SPONSORING AGENCY: Semiconductor Research Corporation
PURPOSE: The Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) is a consortium of North American companies dedicated to solving the technical challenges required to sustain leadership in the global semiconductor industry. The SRC initiated the Master's Scholarship Program in 1997 for the purpose of attracting qualified students who are also in under-represented minority categories to graduate study in areas of interest to the semiconductor industry.
ELIGIBILITY: The Master's Scholarship Program is open to those students who:
- are women or are members of an under-represented minority category (African-American, Hispanic, Native American)
- meet admission requirements for graduate school at an GRC/SRCEA participating university
- are U.S. citizens or have permanent resident, refugee, or political asylum status in the U.S.
- are planning to pursue a Master's degree with research relevant to microelectronics under the guidance of an GRC/SRCEA approved faculty member and under an GRC/SRCEA approved research program
- Competitive stipend for up to two years of master's level study
- Tuition and fees
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 15, 2011