Welcome PSM Agencies
At NC State we would like to hear from you if you work in one of North Carolina's many agencies with a focus on workforce education or economic growth and have become excited about the PSMs. In particular we welcome any ideas in our current focus areas: renewable energy, commercial banking, climate and environmental issues, human and animal food supply, biotechnology, and information science and technology development and also encourage your input to new focus areas aligned with North Carolina's industry clusters.
Reasons to interact with the NC State PSM Program:
- Participate in creating the best possible need-based education
- Gain access to NC State's know-how and resources in emerging areas
- Create an integrative vision for interactions between agencies and NC State's faculty and students
- Make a positive impact on North Carolina's economy
- Help to attract future employers to the Research Triangle Park and North Carolina