Reasons to get a PSM degree:
- Get employment-relevant education and work experience
- Build employer network with high-level executives
- Learn essential professional skills for success in the workplace
- Learn to think “out-of-the-box”
- Get a highly competitive and interdisciplinary degree
- Become a graduate in high demand
Some PSM students enter their programs right out of their undergraduate programs; others have been working for a while or continue their careers during their education. Students may know in advance what kind of career they want or may not. Having students from different situations encourages cross-learning and simulates the actual work environment students may be exposed to after graduation.
The interdisciplinary nature of PSM programs and the broad understanding of future career opportunities help students find their niche.