Introducing the 2014 Panhellenic Executive Board
By Shane Taylor, Graduate Advisor
Congratulations to the newly-elected Panhellenic Council Executive Board officers for 2014:
- Perry Wester, President
- Rebekah Williams, Executive Vice President
- Morgan Shelton, Vice President of Recruitment
- Allie Jones, Vice President of Finance
- Tegan Smith, Vice President of Programming
- Lorrie Marcial, Vice President of Communication
- Emma Earwood, Director of Rush
- Alli Davidson, Director of Rho Chis
- Lisa Cromwell, Director of Internal Communication
- Emily Gibbons, Director of External Communication
- Larissa Madden, Director of Leadership Programming
- Emily Bennett, Director of Philanthropy
- Jenn Kelley, Director of Sisterhood
- Sarah Marshall, Director of Scholarship
Thank you all for dedicating your next year to the Panhellenic Association and NC State Greek Life Community. I cannot wait to begin this journey with all of you in January, and I hope your holidays are well!
I would also like to say a profound "Thank You" to the outgoing 2013 Panhellenic Executive Board officers. Throughout this semester, we have had a lot of laughs and memorable times and I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to work with you all. Everyone on the 2013 Executive Board is a wonderful portrayal of why GREAT WOMEN GO GREEK!
I want to give a special "Thank You" to Morgan Woods for being an excellent leader for the Panhellenic Association, as well as a great role model for all young Panhellenic women.
Finally, I want to give a special shout out to Perry Wester. I am so excited to work with you this coming year to bring new and exciting ideas to the Panhellenic Association.