Greek Village House Closing Information
Greek Village Houses will close for Thurday, May 9th at 5:00 PM for all residents other than graduating seniors who may stay until 5 PM on Saturday, May 11th. All residents must follow these simple steps to check out of their building successfully and avoid any charges for improper check-out.
1) Make a check-out appointment with your Chapter Resident Advisor
2) Have your room empty of all personal belongings and ready for a final inspection by your CRA at the time of your check-out appointment.
3) Take out all trash and dispose of it in the dumpsters outside the houses.
4) Turn in your room key and sign your Room Condition Form.
Some important reminders to assist in your check-out.
- There is no storage over the summer in the houses for personal items
- You may not leave items in your room for residents moving in next year.
- Consult with your CRA in advance if you have any questions about how to check out properly.
GOOD LUCK WITH FINAL EXAMS!