On Campus Housing Costs & Agreement
Greek Village agreements are for a full academic year (two terms). University owned facilities are divided into two categories: renovated and unrenovated. Additional costs may be assessed for single and efficiency rooms.
Greek Village fees include a furnished room*, air conditioning, all utilities and laundry. The Office of Information Technology requires each room to have high-speed internet charged at $115 per semester/person. Cable television is an additional $46 per semester/person. Chapter houses in Greek Village are closed during Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks.
|Room Type||Semester Cost||Semester Cost
|Renovated Double/Triple/Quad Occupancy Room||$2,740||$2,901||$5,802|
|Un-renovated Double Occupancy Room||$2,335||$2,496||$4,992|
|Single Room or Double Room Buyout Option||Additional $900||Additional $1,800|
*Pi Kappa Phi declined furniture
The agreements reference our Guide for Residents in Greek Village (Resident Handbook). Please contact the Greek Life Office by calling (919) 513-2910 or emailing us, with any questions about our agreements. Assignments staff members are also available at the Greek Life Office, 1104 Pullen Hall, from 8:30 am - 5 pm (Monday - Friday) to answer your questions.
Considering moving out? Finding another member of the chapter to buy out your agreement and/or approval of the Chapter President may result in reduced termination fees. Cancellation charges are based on the dates below:
Resident termination fees if termination approved by Greek organization:
- Residents terminating this Agreement by June 30, 2014 will be charged three hundred dollars ($300) and will owe no additional room fees for the 2014-15 academic year.
- Residents terminating this Agreement between July 1, 2014 and July 31, 2014 will be charged twenty-five percent (25%) of the room fees for the fall term.
- Residents terminating this Agreement on or after August 1, 2014 will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the remaining room fees for the 2014-15 academic year plus daily charges for the duration of the Resident's occupation of the Facility.
- New incoming Residents for the spring term terminating this Agreement prior to the first day of spring check-in will be charged three hundred dollars ($300) and will owe no additional room fees for the spring term.
- New incoming Residents for the spring term terminating this Agreement on or after the first day of spring check-in will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the remaining room fees for the spring term plus daily charges for the duration of the Resident's occupation of the Facility.
Resident termination fees if termination NOT approved by Greek organization:
- Residents terminating this Agreement without the permission of the Greek organization will be responsible for payment of all room fees due under this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding any of the above, termination fees shall not exceed $300 where the Resident arranges for another Greek member (not a current resident) meeting eligibility requirements to buy out the remainder of the Agreement. Contact Greek Life to process the Buyout Option.
To initiate the process, you must submit a cancellation request through MyPack Portal. The request is pending until approved by the Chapter President and Greek Life. An email will be sent confirming the cancellation request is approved. Be sure to print and read the cancellation instructions to avoid additional charges.
For questions about the cancellation process, students should contact Greek Life by calling (919) 513-2910 or emailing Greek Life. Staff members are available Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5 pm to answer questions. Our office is located at 1104 Pullen Hall.