Panhellenic Association Registration
The link below goes to the 2014 Fall Rush registration site, hosted by ICS. Please fill out this application thoroughly, knowing that it is your initial communication to chapters. Chapters will evaluate your application before meeting you for the Open House round of Formal Rush.
Before proceeding, please note that the following things you should be prepared to answer/have in front of you:
- credit card for payment
- list of high school activities, honors, awards
- list of any college activities, honors, awards
- list of any community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- contact information for an emergency contact
- a headshot you would like shared with the chapters (please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
The application will take about ten minutes to complete. Thank you for your interest in Sorority Life and NC State. We look forward to meeting you in September!
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact:
Director of Rush, Panhellenic Association
Department of Greek Life
Rush will be the week of September 5-10, 2014. Some rush events will fall on school days, but academics come first and arrangements around any schedule conflicts will be made!