Panhellenic Association Registration
To register for Panhellenic Recruitment, please use the link to the online application below. You will be re-directed to the application host site, ICS. Please fill out this application thoroughly, knowing that it is your initial opportunity to be considered for membership by the chapters. Your application will help the chapter evaluate your fit with the organization values on a variety of criteria including academic standing, leadership and involvement experience, and civic engagement.
Before proceeding, please note that the following things you should be prepared to answer/have in front of you:
- credit card for payment
- list of high school activities, honors, awards
- list of any college activities, honors, awards
- list of any community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- contact information for an emergency contact
- a headshot you would like shared with the chapters (please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
The application will take about ten minutes to complete. Thank you for your interest in Sorority Life and NC State. We look forward to meeting you in September!
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact:
Director of Rush, Panhellenic Association
Fraternity and Sorority Life
Rush will be the week of September 11-16, 2015. Some rush events will fall on school days, but academics come first and arrangements around any schedule conflicts will be made!