Dine with the Professor Program
UHP Dine with a Professor Program Rules and Information
- The UHP Dine with Professor Card may pay for the faculty member's meal only. We cannot cover the cost of a student meal.
- Cards may be reserved ahead of time by completing the online form or by calling the UHP Office at 513-4078 during regular business hours. The faculty member's name and department must be given at the time of reservation. Walk-ins are welcome, though we cannot guarantee card availability. All reservations are confirmed ahead of time.
- Cards may be used only in NCSU's Clark or Fountain Dining Halls.
- UHP Dine with a Professor Card may be picked up in the UHP Office in Clark Hall after 3:00 PM the day prior to your scheduled meal.
- UHP Dine with a Professor Card must be returned, along with a receipt from the dining hall, to the UHP office by 2:00 PM the day after your meal with the professor.
- A group of UHP students may invite a professor to share a meal with them (e.g. your HON Seminar professor). One student serves as the contact person for the group and must make the card reservation.
Note: This program is made possible for students through generous donations to the UHP discretionary fund.