E.S. King Village Eligibility
To be eligible for housing in E.S. King Village, you or at least one member of your family must be a full-time student (as described in the following information).
- UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS must be enrolled for a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours.
- GRADUATE STUDENTS must meet at least one of the following criteria: (a) be enrolled for a minimum of nine (9) credit hours; (b) hold a one-half time University assistantship and be enrolled for a minimum of six (6) credit hours; or (c) hold a University assistantship appointment with a service obligation greater than one-half but not more than three-quarter time and be enrolled in GR-598, GR-590 or GR-597, GR-697, or GR-698 and be pursuing the degree objective on a full-time basis.
- The above minimum hourly requirements apply to both the fall and spring terms. Occupants enrolled for the spring term, who are scholastically eligible for readmission in the fall term and who have properly preregistered for the fall term, are not required to enroll during the summer terms in order to continue occupancy of their apartment during the summer.
- A new assignment, which begins during summer term, requires enrollment for at least one course for three (3) credits and, unless occupancy is terminated earlier, full-time enrollment for both fall and spring terms.
- POST DOCTORAL STUDENTS, VISITING FACULTY AND SCHOLARS must provide documentation from hosting department or program.