Junior, Biological Sciences major,
Hometown – Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- What is your favorite space at NC State?
Under the stairs in the Park Shops at Port City Java. It’s the best place to drink coffee!
- Why do you choose to live on campus?
I live on campus because I like being right next door to both my classes and my friends.
- What is your favorite movie or TV show?
“Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure” and “Doctor Who” – both involve time traveling phone booths.
- What is your favorite place to eat?
Jasmin Mediterranean Bistro on Hillsborough Street.
- If a penguin walked into the Housing Office wearing a sombrero, what would he say?
“Do you know where I can get my tuxedo cleaned? I’m late for my sister’s quinceañera.”