Plan a Conference
It is the goal of University Housing's Conference Services Program to provide our guests with the highest level of service at an affordable rate.
Our residence halls are clean, comfortable and air-conditioned. Additionally, all rooms include microfridge units. With all this, plus the convenience of location, our summer conference package can't be beat!
We have four (4) package options. Our staff will be glad to help you determine which package would best suit your conference. The package options are: no linen, basic, full, and deluxe.
- No linen: No linen pack
- Basic Option: Linen pack (2 flat sheets, 1 towel, and 1 washcloth) per person
- Full Linen Option: Basic option plus blanket and pillow (with pillowcase)
- Deluxe Option: Full linen option plus amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion)
2013 Housing Related Rates (All rates are per person, per night)
2013 Wolf Village Apartment Rates (All rates are per person, per night)
- Cable TV - $3.00 per room per night
- ResNet wired Internet service (network cable not provided) - $5.00 per person per night
- Parking - $5.00 per permit per day
- Individual Gym Access - $15.00 per person (1-week of use) OR $10.00 per person (one-time visit)
- Dining - $5.90 for breakfast; $7.75 for lunch or brunch; $8.25 for dinner at an assigned dining hall location. A-la-carte options are possible in various food court locations on campus.
- Catering services are also available.