Resources for Graduate Students
- The Graduate School
- NC State Graduate Student Association
- Graduate Student Support Plan
- Academic Calendar for Graduate Students
- Parking Permit Information
- Graduate Student Life at NCSU
Planning to attend graduate school at NC State or already a graduate student? University Housing is here to make your life simpler so you can focus on what’s really important to your academic pursuits. Whether you want to live in an apartment surrounded by fellow graduate students or you want to bring your spouse or family, University Housing is ready to accommodate your needs.
Why Live on Campus?
- We make life convenient with all the comforts of home.
- We’ll connect you to a community of like-minded students.
- Invest in your success by living next to all your academic pursuits.
- Your safety and security is our top priority.
- Enjoy hassle-free living with all-inclusive housing costs, no reference checks and no application fees.
- Our maintenance staff members are pleasant, resourceful and easy to work with.
- Our residence halls and on-campus apartments are walking distance to classes and resources. You’ll save money on gas since you can walk, bike or bus anywhere on or near campus.
- Living and Learning Villages offer an unparalleled living experience for making life-long friendships and immersing yourself in the NC State community.
- University Housing is committed to embracing diversity so that all people are treated with dignity and respect. Join us in honoring the humanity that connects us, while appreciating the differences that distinguish us.
- Our faculty and staff members care about your success at NC State as much as you do.
Know Your Options
As a graduate student, you have the option to live at one of the four on-campus apartments. You can also choose to live in one of the residence halls, including Watauga Hall, the only residence hall designated for upper-class students.
Submit an Application
Once you are offered acceptance at NC State, you’ll need to submit a Housing Application. Submit your application through MyPack Portal. You’ll just need to enter your Unity ID and password.
- Many graduates choose to live in our on-campus apartments. Wolf Ridge has a graduate student wing with graduate student studio apartments.
- Married and family housing is available at E.S. King Village and Western Manor.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs. Assignments staff members are also available at the Housing office, 1112 Pullen Hall, from 7:30 am - 5 pm (Monday - Friday). Graduate students may also call (919) 515-2440 or email University Housing with questions.