This page contains training/reference resources for the PeopleAdmin system including manuals, training videos and guides, workflow diagrams, and other resources. If you have ideas or suggestions regarding materials that would be helpful for future addition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. New items will be added frequently.
Classroom-style, hands-on training is provided by Human Resources, facilitated by members of Classification&Compensation and Employment Services. Sessions are scheduled regularly throughout the year. Click here to view the upcoming scheduled classes and for instructions on registering.
- PeopleAdmin 7 User Guide 2.2 (updated 10/2012)
- This guide will take you step by step through the entire process, from entering the position description to closing out the posting. It is a great place to start if you have never used the PeopleAdmin 7 system or need to look-up how to do a certain task. Use the Table of Contents located on page 2 to quickly navigate the document and skip to desired sections.
- Position Management Cheat Sheet (1 page)
- This is a one page document designed to provide you the highlights of the Position Management Module. It is not as detailed as the User Guide, but will provide a quick “cheat sheet” style reference.
- Applicant Tracking Cheat Sheet (1 page)
- Provides the same “cheat sheet” style reference as the Position Management Cheat Sheet but for the applicant tracking module. It is only one page and covers the highlights of the module.
- Filling EPA & SPA positions in PeopleAdmin 7 (1 page)
- Are you tired of seeing SPA, EPA and TEMP positions in your queue that were filled months ago? If so, read this one page guide to mark those recruitments as “filled” and clean up your PeopleAdmin queue.
- How to Log In to PA7 (4 min) - Flash| MPEG
- Short video dedicated to showing you the many ways to login to PeopleAdmin 7. Don’t forget to bookmark the site when finished watching this video.
- Basic Navigation of PA7 (9 min) - Flash| MPEG
- This video goes into detail about how to navigate the PA7 system. You will learn how to toggle between modules (Applicant Track and Position Management) as well as switch between user types. The video also reviews the inbox, watch list and the tabs on the home screen. It is a good video to watch if you are not familiar with the PeopleAdmin 7 interface or need a quick refresher.
- Position Description Overview (22 min) - Flash| MPEG
- This video is a step by step tutorial on how to enter a position into PeopleAdmin 7 through the Position Management module. This is a great video to watch if you need detailed instruction about how to enter a new position description. Great for visual learners.
- How to Post a SPA/EPA Position (5 min) - Flash| MPEG
- This video will show you step-by-step how to create a posting from an approved position description so you can start gathering applicants for your vacancy.
- Search Committee Member User Access (7 min) - Flash| MPEG
- Are you on a Search Committee and need to learn how to access application materials? This video will show you how to use your Search Committee user type to access applicant materials for positions that you are assigned as a Search Committee Member.
- How to Clone a Position Description & Posting (8 min) - Flash| MPEG
- By popular demand, this video will show you how to clone a position description or a posting. Cloning is useful if you are creating multiple similar positions or postings.
Feel free to send PeopleAdmin 7 video requests to email@example.com
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org