2013 Flu Vaccination Clinics
Getting your flu vaccination is the best way to protect yourself from the flu virus.
All State Health Plan members, dependents, and retirees are eligible for a FREE flu vaccination at the NC State campus clinics.
Beat the Flu – Register below to attend one of the on-site flu vaccination clinics today!
- Free flu vaccinations will be available to State Health Plan members, dependents, and retirees. Members must present their State Health Plan insurance card along with a photo ID at the time of appointment to avoid the $30 vaccination payment.
- FluMist vaccinations will not be available at the NC State campus clinics.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany children between the ages of 4 and 17 and provide written authorization (children under the age of 4 should see their physician).
- In addition to the NC State campus clinics, free flu vaccinations will be available to State Health Plan members, dependents, and retirees at an in-network doctor's office, a participating CVS Minute Clinic, or through a participating in-network immunizing pharmacist. Visit the State Health Plan FAQ website for additional information.
- Individuals not covered by the State Health Plan or other accepted insurance plan will be charged a vaccination fee of $30 (payable by cash or check only). Visit the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina FAQ website for additional information.
Accepted insurance plans include:
- North Carolina State Health Plan
- North Carolina Federal Employee Program
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- National Union Fire Insurance (Pearce Administration)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Medicare Part B
- Blue Medicare HMOSM
- Blue Medicare PPOSM
- Blue Medicare SupplementSM
- Humana Gold Choice
- PFFS type Medicare Advantage Plans
- Universal Health Care
- If you have questions or concerns about the flu vaccination, please consult with your physician. Visit the Centers for Disease Control website for additional flu information.
- To view the flu vaccination program details in Spanish, visit the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Detalles del Programa website.
- To view questions about the seasonal flu program in Spanish, visit the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Preguntas Frecuentes website.