- I suffer from an illness or injury that will require me to miss time from work. Am I entitled to leave?
- I am preparing to give birth to my child, what types of leave are available to me?
- My wife is preparing to give birth. If I want to take leave during her pregnancy, are there any leave programs that would apply?
- A family member is sick or injured which will require me to assist in their care. Am I entitled to leave?
- I’m in the military and have been called to active duty or need to continue my status as a reservist, am I entitled to leave?
- My spouse was injured while on active duty or during reservist training. Are there any leave programs that would allow me to miss work to assist them in their recovery or assist with duties they normally performed?
- I got injured at work, am I entitled to leave and what do I need to do?
- I am a faculty member who wants to take leave to enhance my competencies in my field, what type of leave is available?
- I am a faculty member or staff employee and would like to take some classes here at NCSU. Are their any programs available to me?
- I need to take time off for personal reasons unrelated to an illness or medical condition. Are there any leave programs or policies that would apply?
- I am missing time from work due to my medical condition, but I am out of accrued leave. Are there any leave programs that could assist me?
- I am a 9 month faculty member and need leave due to a medical condition. Since I do not accrue leave, are there any leave programs available to me?
Last Edited: August 19th, 2011