Web Leave System
Using the Web Leave System you will be able to report and track leave hours accrued and leave hours taken. It is a tool for all employees to use.
Note: To logon, you will be prompted for your Unity, Sybase or Intrasecure User ID and password.
- If you have Web Leave System access, User ID or password questions - contact NC State Help Desk at 919-515-4357 or email@example.com
- If you have Leave Process questions - contact Leave Administration, 919-515-2151
Web Leave Procedures
What is a Leave Administrator and what do they do?
Employee Data ChangesHow does a Leave Administrator make employee data changes such as these?
- Add a New/Rehire Employee
- Change EPA or SPA Status
- Change Full-Time Equivalency (FTE)
- Delete/Terminate an Employee
- Temporary and EPA 9-month Employees
- Transfer an Employee to Another Department
- Adjust Paychecks to cover negative leave balances at the end of the year
- Clear Negative Leave at the end of the year
- Conduct Leave Processes to apprise employees and supervisors of leave status throughout the year
- Correct Leave Accrual when changes or corrections need to be made
- Maintain Leave Balances for all employees throughout the year
- Process Leave Reports to provide June and December reconciliations for employees and supervisors
- Process Comp Time
- Record and reconcile missed time for adverse weather