As with SPA positions, Human Resources is available to provide assistance and consultation concerning EPA positions. To initiate an EPA consultation, managers may contact the EPA Coordinator to discuss the responsibilities of the position or may submit a brief, yet specific, summary of duties and educational requirements for preliminary review. For existing positions, any additional duties, as well as changes to current duties, can be provided to determine if the change is significant enough to consider a change in title, or if the changes support the existing title, but warrant a salary adjustment.
- Procedures for Determining the Classification of EPA Positions
- EPA Contracts & At-Will Appointments Reference Chart
- EPA Instructional and Research Guidelines
- Approval and Notification Authority for EPA Personnel Actions
EPA Administration Office
- Adalia A. "Jessie" Sova, Director EPA Administration, 919-515-4315
- Ryan Bernarduci, EPA HR Consultant, 919-513-7630