Breadcrumb Navigation:

Human Resources > Classcomp > Current Page

Other Changes to SPA Positions

help button.  click this to display help form

Ask a question

Name: Your email: Question:

A Request for SPA Position Action form, is required for any of the following status change actions.

  • Full-time / Part-time
  • Time-Limited / Permanent
  • Department Number (OUC changes from one Division/College to another)
  • Abolished Position