Customized Consulting Services
Every individual and organization has unique needs and improvement opportunities. Employee Relations is available to managers and employees to discuss and address workplace needs, as well as to assist with organizational effectiveness issues.
We are available to consult on a variety of issues and programs.
- Compliance with and/or violations of university policies and procedures for faculty and staff
- Availability of university programs such as Family and Medical Leave and others
- Understanding and applying Drug-Free Workplace expectations
- Conducting or advising on issues such as administrative investigations, Conduct Expectations, and Job Reassignment
- Custom training and/ or workshops on work environment issues
- Addressing Prohibited Workplace Harassment and Discrimination
To address your individual or organizational needs, contact Employee Relations, 919-515-6575.