New Hire Packet
All University employees are required to enroll in the direct deposit program immediately upon hire. Please review the "Instructions for New Faculty & Staff" on the Payroll website for information on how to go about enrolling in the direct deposit program. You will also find information on completing electronic tax withholding forms (W-4, NC-4), viewing your monthly pay advices and more.
NC State utiilzes an online, electronic I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification system for completing I-9 forms. Your department will provide you with access to this system on or before your first day of employment.
Below are links to the forms that you will need to complete, print out and give to your department's HR representative:
- Personal Information Form
- Patent Agreement (Research Staff Only)
- Time-Limited Acceptance Letter (Time-Limited Appointments Only)
Please review the following general employment-related information:
- Employee Self Service
- University Official Closings
- Vacation/Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Secondary Employment
- Adverse Weather Policy
- Unlawful Harassment Policy Statement
- Drug-Free Workplace Act
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities - Family and Medical Leave Act (2009)
- Manager's Safety Orientation Checklist
Please refer to the Human Resources Website for additional employment-related information.