Courses & Registration
Training & Organizational Development (T&OD) offers a variety of courses to aid in your personal and professional development at NC State University. T&OD has grouped them by the following subject areas:
- Professional Development - skill development courses such as: Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, Interpersonal Communication, Behavioral-Based Interviewing, etc.
- Policy & Procedure - courses that address University, State and Federal policies, procedures, and regulations.
- HR Systems - courses that provide you information on how to utilize our current Human Resources Information System.
- All HR Courses - select this option to view a listing of all of the courses offered through T&OD.
- Other Training Resources - select this link to view a listing of other NC State training options that are not managed by T&OD.
- eLearning sends important communications regarding course registrations, confirmations, reminders, Instructor notes, etc. to participants ''Preferred’ email address. Review email update.pdf for more information on how to verify and update your 'Preferred' email address.
- You may register for HR courses using eLearning. You may access eLearning through the MYPACK portal.
- A copy of your registration will be emailed to your supervisor.
- If the course you requested is full, you will be placed on a "wait list" for that session only and contacted if a vacancy becomes available.
- Courses begin at time indicated.
- Participants who arrive late or leave early may be asked to reschedule.
Course Fee and Payment
Fees are noted within the course descriptions. If your department is paying for the course, please bring a completed IDT.
Note: Payment for courses cannot be processed from a Contract & Ledger 5 account.
If you do not attend the course, or cancel 5 business days prior to the course, your department will be charged the full amount of the course. You also have the option of sending a substitute or transferring to another course. For questions reqarding this cancellation policy, please contact Training & Organizational Development (T&OD) at 919-515-7844 or e-mail: email@example.com.
To accommodate persons with disabilities or special needs, please contact HR Training & Organizational Development at 919-515-7844.
T&OD Registration Fees Resume as of September 1, 2009
Training & Organizational Development suspended its training program fees due to the Budget Restrictions issued by the state of North Carolina. T&OD will reinstate normal program and course fees beginning with courses that commence on or after September 1st, 2009. Thank you for your continued support.