Classification & Compensation
Course Number: HRA02
Classification & Compensation Administration This course will provide an overview of the Classification & Compensation systems administered for the University and thorough training regarding classifying and compensating employees within each system. Content will include policies and procedures related to position creation, position reclassification.
- Impart the value of good position management practices
- Explain the University's Classification & Compensation structures for the following categories of employees: SPA Graded, SPA Banded, EPA and Temporary.
- Explain the associated policies, processes/procedures, and forms for classifying and compensating employees in each system.
- Facilitate an understanding of pay policies, managing pay/compensation, and establishing good and fair pay practices.
- Review special pay circumstances (e.g., Dual/Secondary
- Employment, Supplemental pay, Longevity pay)
|07/15/2014||9:00 - 12:00||Room 212||Admin II|
|To register for a course, access the eLearning Training Registration and Tracking system accessible through the MyPACK Portal. Refer to eLearning Central for more information on eLearning.|