Recruitment and Selection
Course Number: HRA03
Description: This course includes practical instruction and exercises to develop skills in recruiting candidates, marketing the position, assessing candidate qualifications, interviewing, and using tools to facilitate an effective recruitment and selection processe. This course will refer to the online applicant tracking system, PeopleAdmin. However, for general information regarding the PeopleAdmin online employment system, please see PeopleAdmin 7 (Core) – HRA35.
This training is specifically designed for those involved in the recruitment, screening, and/or hiring of NC State University employees.
- Cover effective EPA and SPA recruiting strategies and best practices.
- Provide techniques on selling the position, department, and University to attract top talent.
- Discuss outside-the-box recruitment techniques for various types of positions.
- Share information on effectively evaluating candidates, applications, and resumes.
- Provide best practices on interviewing techniques.
- Discuss elements of an effective offer process.
- Provide instruction on maintaining compliance throughout the search process.
|03/17/2015||1:00 - 4:00||Room 212||Admin II|
|To register for a course, please log-in to MyPACK Portal and follow this menu path:|
|Main Menu > Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment|