Managing SPA Employees Through Performance Management and Successive Discipline
Course Number: HRA08
Description: Participants will learn the basics of the University's Performance Management program, to include work planning, managing and appraising. Participants will also be provided with information to assist in identifying and addressing job performance and conduct issues. Multiple skill practices will provide participants with the tools necessary to effectively manage SPA employees' performance.Objectives:
- Explain the three stages of the Performance Management process.
- Identify supervisory responsibilities related to work planning, interim reviews and annual appraisals.
- Demonstrate how to complete an SPA Work Plan and Performance Appraisal Form.
- Provide a process for correcting and improving job performance.
- Provide a process for addressing unacceptable personal conduct.
- Increase awareness of available resources.
|To register for a course, please log-in to MyPACK Portal and follow this menu path:|
|Main Menu > Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment|