Managing EPA Appointments
Course Number: HRA19
This course provides participants with a clear understanding of the policies related to EPA Professional Non-Faculty and Faculty classification, compensation and employment. Participants will learn how EPA Professional Non-Faculty positions are classified as Instructional, Research, Public Service/Extension (IRPS), or Senior Academic Administrative Officer (SAAO Tier I or II); how to establish performance expectations; address conduct and performance concerns; and identify the different employment and separation options available for EPA Professional Non-Faculty and Faculty. The course consists of lecture as well as in-class activities that foster understanding of related policies and options for managing various aspects of EPA Professional Non-Faculty and Faculty employment. This course also provides summary information on EPA Faculty positions.
- Explain related University policies and procedures.
- Review the criteria for EPA Professional Non-Faculty and Faculty classification.
- Explain compensation practices and procedures for hiring EPA Professional Non-Faculty.
- Identify tools for setting goals and managing performance concerns.
- Explain discipline and separation options.
- Explore related actions, such as: retreats to EPA Faculty, transfers, and position changes.
|To register for a course, please log-in to MyPACK Portal and follow this menu path:|
|Main Menu > Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment|