Personnel Practices for EPA Non-Faculty
Course Number: HRA19
Personnel Practices for EPA Non-Faculty. This course provides participants with a clear understanding of the policies related to EPA non-faculty employment. Participants will be shown how to establish performance expectations, address conduct and performance concerns, and identify the different employment and separation options available for EPA non-faculty. The course consists of lecture as well as in-class activities that foster understanding of related policies and options for managing various aspects of EPA non-faculty employment.
- Explain related University policies and procedures.
- Review the criteria for EPA classification.
- Explain compensation practices and procedures for hiring EPA non-faculty
- Identify tools for setting goals and managing performance concerns.
- * Explain discipline and separation options.
- * Explore related actions, such as: retreats to Faculty, transfers, and position changes.
|11/20/2014||1:00 - 4:00||Room 212||Admin II|
|To register for a course, please log-in to MyPACK Portal and follow this menu path:|
|Main Menu > Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment|