Personnel Practices for EPA
Course Number: HRA19
Personnel Practices for EPA Professionals This course provides participants with a clear understanding of the policies related to EPA non-faculty employment. Participants will be shown how to establish performance expectations, address conduct and performance concerns, and identify the different employment and separation options available for EPA non-faculty. The course consists of lecture as well as in-class activities that foster understanding of related policies and options for managing various aspects of EPA non-faculty employment.
- Explain related University policies and procedures.
- Review the criteria for EPA classification.
- Explain compensation practices and procedures for hiring EPA non-faculty Identify tools for setting goals and managing performance concerns.
- * Explain discipline and separation options.
- * Explore related actions, such as: retreats to Faculty, transfers, and position changes.
|To register for a course, access the eLearning Training Registration and Tracking system accessible through the MyPACK Portal. Refer to eLearning Central for more information on eLearning.|