PeopleAdmin 7 (Applicant Tracking and Position Management)
Course Number: HRA32
Facilitated by both Classification and Compensation, and Employment Services, we will cover the basics of the PeopleAdmin 7 system. This is a hands-on session and is specifically designed for people who use the system to manage Faculty, Non-Faculty, Post Docs, and SPA personnel actions such as position descriptions, salary adjustments, re-classifications, and recruitments.
- Learn functionality and navigation of the system.
- Enter/Manage Position Descriptions.
- Submit Position Actions (Reclassification/Re-title/Salary Adjustments/Position Updates).
- Create a Posting (aka Vacancy Notice).
- Develop/use effective online screening questions.
- Learn the online procedures for hiring EPA Professional, Faculty, & SPA Personnel.
|06/11/2013||9:00 - 12:00||Room 212||Admin II|
|To register for a course, access the eLearning Training Registration and Tracking system accessible through the MyPACK Portal. Refer to eLearning Central for more information on eLearning.|